ACM SIGDA Technical Committee on FPGAs and Reconfigurable Computing
The ACM SIGDA Technical Committee on FPGAs and Reconfigurable Computing is a
SIGDA (Special Interest Group for Design Automation) Technical Committee
formed to promote the FPGA and Reconfigurable Computing Community.
- Promoting Research and Researchers in this community to the larger
ACM and technical world.
- Providing guidance for new reseachers entering the community.
- Facilitating community self-governance, including identifying
directions for the field.
- Vaughn Betz, University of Toronto (Member-at-Large)
- Deming Chen, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- André DeHon,
University of Pennsylvania (Chair)
- Suhaib Fahmy, University of Warwick
Hutchings, Brigham Young University (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Paolo Ienne, EPFL
- Philip Leong, University of Sydney (Member-at-Large)
- Wayne Luk, Imperial College (Member-at-Large)
- Andrew Putnam, Microsoft
- Shepard Siegel, Atomic Rules
Trimberger, Xilinx (Past Chair)
- Steve Wilton,
University of British Columbia
- Wang Yu, Tsinghua University